Ultra High Bond foamed acrylic tape. Super clear adhesive, available in 0.5, 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, and 3.0mm thicknesses. Slit to order (unless currently in stock).
- Excellent UV, moisture & weather resistance.
- Operating temperature resistance between - 40°C to + 150°C.
- Excellent resistance to most solvents, chemicals & cleaning agents.
- Absorbs dynamic loads & accommodates degrees of differential expansion between different substrates.
- Acrylic & polycarbonate plastics.
- Excellent on all 'high surface energy' surfaces.
- A primer is recommended on 'low surface energy' surfaces.
- Excellent for bonding dissimilar materials such as glass & metal & plastics.
- Permanent mounting of transparent and translucent materials.
- Designed for invisible bonding especially suited to the signage & display market.
- Mounting of point of sale products where aesthetics are critical.
- Sealing of skylights, mounting objects onto mirrors & lamination of glass panels.
|Red PE Plastic Release Liner.
Super Clear Foamed Acrylic (Firm Density)
Roll widths: Slit to customer required width sizes.
Roll length: 33m
More information on the full range of double-sided UHB tapes available here.
Surface Preparation: Refer to the Tape Application Guide.
Some tapes may be in stock, and will be listed here. For most tapes, we will have them slit to order.
MOQs and lead times depend on which tape you need. Please contact us for more info.