Pro® Glow has a non-radioactive chemical light source incorporated into a flexible vinyl film that glows in total darkness after exposure to artificial or natural light.
The photoluminescent film light source is designed to absorb energy from any nearby ambient light such as fluorescent lamps or sunlight. Once the source of extraneous light is removed, Pro® Glow film immediately emits a light of its own. There is no limit to the number of times this product can be recharged. When fully charged, Pro® Glow provides positive luminance for up to 10 hours.
Pro® Glow is designed for indoor safety and egress marking tapes and signage.
- Can be used to spike stages for placement of scenery.
- Used for marking exits in dark areas.
- Flexible vinyl backing is conformable and easy to cut to size.
- Used to mark light switches.
- Can be printed.
- Can be die cut to custom sizes and shapes.
- Lasts for up to ten hours.
- Waterproof Backing, and weather resistant
Total thickness: 15mm
Service temperature: -29°C to 104°C (-20°F to 220°F)
Adhesion to steel: 96 oz per inch
Made in the USA