Ambersil Formula 5 MD Non-Silicone Release Agent is a medium duty, dry, non-silicone mould release agent. It is based on a wax/ester blend and provides excellent release characteristics for all types of thermoplastics, some thermosetting plastics and many types of rubbers.
Ambersil Formula 5 provides a dry, light duty film for release of fine detail plastic and rubber parts in injection moulding, vacuum forming and ensures quick and effective release of plaster of Paris, GRP, and silicone rubber in other forming processes. Ambersil Formula 5 produces an attractive matt finish and will not build up in the mould. Helps to improve surface finish, reduce rejects and increase production.
It is also useful as an anti-stick agent in the textile, sewing, foam converting, printing and shoe industries.
N.B. The product is completely free of silicones and will therefore allow decorative treatment (e.g. painting, plating) of the moulded part.
Features & Benefits
- Provides excellent release for all types of thermoplastics, some thermosetting plastics, silicone rubber and many other types of rubber
- Will not interfere with post moulding treatments, such as painting, printing or gluing
- Does not build up in the mould
- Produces an attractive matt finish
- Helps improve surface finish, reduce rejects and increases production
- Operational up to +150ºC
- Also useful as an anti-stick agent in the textile, sewing, foam converting, printing and shoe industries.
- Easily removed with solvent cleaners e.g. Ambersil Mould Cleaner
Please note this item is classed as Dangerous Goods and may incur an additional freight charge.