3M™ Polystyrene Insulation Adhesive 78 Aerosol is a high strength, industrial grade spray adhesive with a bond time of up to 15 minutes. It is effective for bonding most types of insulation such as fiberglass and expanded polystyrene foam (EPS) onto numerous kinds of materials including plastics, metals, wood, paper substrates and more.
3M™ 78 is designed to be a high-solids, high-coverage formula designed for bonding many types of insulation. A lace spray pattern optimized for foam bonding helps bond expanded polystyrene foams (EPS) to themselves and other surfaces, including concrete. This spray is engineered so it won't dissolve or degrade foam when used according to 3M instructions. With a bonding range of one to 60 minutes, it provides extended open time to let you position parts.
- Foundation insulation
- Polystyrene block assembly
- Attaching foam to wood and other substrates
- Proven excellent for roofing and landscaping
- Styrofoam cores for composites
- Designed specifically for bonding expanding polystyrene foams (EPS)
- Forms a bond stronger than the polystyrene foam
- Will not dissolve or degrade polystyrene
- Sprays with a lace pattern optimized for foam bonding
- Provides professional, industrial strength adhesive for demanding applications
- Allows for a bond time of one to 15 minutes
Please note this item is classed as Dangerous Goods and may incur an additional freight fee.